The Legend of Zelda - Fan Club!
If you login you can have full access to our Forums and access our Chat Box. You will need to confirm your Email. If you looking for head developer my Skype is death2allmike, Add and type Hey it's about Hyrule Online in your add request. I recommend adding both skypes you see under that name death2allmike.
If you login you can have full access to our Forums and access our Chat Box. You will need to confirm your Email. If you looking for head developer my Skype is death2allmike, Add and type Hey it's about Hyrule Online in your add request. I recommend adding both skypes you see under that name death2allmike.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D MMORPG Games made for Fans by fans and Free to play!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Online! (Being Brought Back!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skulltula
DEVELOPER
DEVELOPER
Skulltula

The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Online! (Being Brought Back!) Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Online! (Being Brought Back!)   The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Online! (Being Brought Back!) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:55 am

The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Online HD Coming Soon!!!

So many of you and so many old players from Hyrule Online has asked me repeatly to bring Hyrule Online back to life!

Well me and my development team are working quickly and professional as we can to bring you guys this awesome and unique game back to life!

We are in Strong Development on Hyrule Online and have a good ways to go! We are unknown on Date Release and when we be expecting a Closed Beta Test!

We apologize for not having a release date or releasing the Game at this time!

We are developing pretty fast and might expect a Closed Beta Release at anytime!

Thank you for stopping by and reading this message!
Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Online! (Being Brought Back!)
Page 1 of 1