The Legend of Zelda - Fan Club!
If you login you can have full access to our Forums and access our Chat Box. You will need to confirm your Email. If you looking for head developer my Skype is death2allmike, Add and type Hey it's about Hyrule Online in your add request. I recommend adding both skypes you see under that name death2allmike.
If you login you can have full access to our Forums and access our Chat Box. You will need to confirm your Email. If you looking for head developer my Skype is death2allmike, Add and type Hey it's about Hyrule Online in your add request. I recommend adding both skypes you see under that name death2allmike.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D MMORPG Games made for Fans by fans and Free to play!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyrule Online Version 7.0.0.1 Is Now in Closed BETA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skulltula
DEVELOPER
DEVELOPER
Skulltula

Hyrule Online Version 7.0.0.1 Is Now in Closed BETA! Empty
PostSubject: Hyrule Online Version 7.0.0.1 Is Now in Closed BETA!   Hyrule Online Version 7.0.0.1 Is Now in Closed BETA! EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 5:29 pm

Hello Hyrulians I like to announce to you that Hyrule Online is now in Closed BETA! You can play one Dungeon so far but me and my team are working at the speed we can to develop and have Hyrule Online Returned to you guys! The Server is Limited so First comes first serve on logging on. Max Players allowed on at the time is 15. If you're afk on the game you will be kicked eventually so others can test the game as well! There are a lot of bugs and you will experience them as you play. Please paste and bugs in the bug area on the forums to let us know whats going on.

After Closed BETA there will be a ACCOUNT WIPE! YES WE WILL WIPE EVERYONES ACCOUNT TO MAKE IT FAIR AND PREVENT GLITCHES/BUGS

We also have a Account Recover in the future so if anything happens to your account.

We be adding updates time to time and will be in Maintenance a lot! We're not sure yet but we might add Maintenance to the Server Status.

If you see the Server online it might not be online due to Maintenance being active, but information on that be on our Forums.

If you see that the Server in Maintenance and see that players are in game this means that Staff Members are logged in and working on the game and we will need you to be patient with us during these times.

I hope you enjoy and heres the Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qnwk3407a34fh9u/Hyrule+Online.rar

WARNING!!! MAKE SURE YOU RUN THE HO RUNTIMES AS ADMIN BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO PLAY OR BUGS MAY HAPPEN AND WON'T ALLOW YOU TO PLAY! ALSO YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE ACCOUNT ON THE GAME CLIENT AS WELL IT'S ONLY 3 STEPS.
Back to top Go down

Hyrule Online Version 7.0.0.1 Is Now in Closed BETA!
Page 1 of 1