The Legend of Zelda - Fan Club!
If you login you can have full access to our Forums and access our Chat Box. You will need to confirm your Email. If you looking for head developer my Skype is death2allmike, Add and type Hey it's about Hyrule Online in your add request. I recommend adding both skypes you see under that name death2allmike.
If you login you can have full access to our Forums and access our Chat Box. You will need to confirm your Email. If you looking for head developer my Skype is death2allmike, Add and type Hey it's about Hyrule Online in your add request. I recommend adding both skypes you see under that name death2allmike.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D MMORPG Games made for Fans by fans and Free to play!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Online! Version 7.0.0.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skulltula
DEVELOPER
DEVELOPER
Skulltula

The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Online! Version 7.0.0.1 Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Online! Version 7.0.0.1   The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Online! Version 7.0.0.1 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:53 am

Hyrule Online Closed BETA is now able to the public for testing! Bugs Expected! Please read Announcement on Closed BETA Release before playing.

Game Version 7.0.0.1 - Game Version may changed over time and new updates will eventually be redownloaded for coping over downloaded files.

Game Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qnwk3407a34fh9u/Hyrule+Online.rar
Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Online! Version 7.0.0.1
Page 1 of 1