The Legend of Zelda - Fan Club!
If you login you can have full access to our Forums and access our Chat Box. You will need to confirm your Email. If you looking for head developer my Skype is death2allmike, Add and type Hey it's about Hyrule Online in your add request. I recommend adding both skypes you see under that name death2allmike.
If you login you can have full access to our Forums and access our Chat Box. You will need to confirm your Email. If you looking for head developer my Skype is death2allmike, Add and type Hey it's about Hyrule Online in your add request. I recommend adding both skypes you see under that name death2allmike.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D MMORPG Games made for Fans by fans and Free to play!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAINTENANCE DOWNTIME (NO DATE GIVEN) (MAINTENANCE UNKNOWN COMPLETION)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skulltula
DEVELOPER
DEVELOPER
Skulltula

MAINTENANCE DOWNTIME (NO DATE GIVEN) (MAINTENANCE UNKNOWN COMPLETION) Empty
PostSubject: MAINTENANCE DOWNTIME (NO DATE GIVEN) (MAINTENANCE UNKNOWN COMPLETION)   MAINTENANCE DOWNTIME (NO DATE GIVEN) (MAINTENANCE UNKNOWN COMPLETION) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 2:46 am

WE ARE EXPECTING TO DO SOME MAINTENANCE ON THE SERVER! DURING THESE TIMES THE SERVER WILL NOT BE ACCESSABLE!

(UNKNOWN DOWNTIME EXPECTED)

REASON WE'RE NOTIFYING YOU ABOUT THIS MAINTENANCE CAUSE IF THERE IS A GOOD AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ONLINE AND LAG IS SHOWN WE WILL RANDOMLY GO OFFLINE FOR TESTING AND APOLOGIZES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY BRING TO YOU!

DOWNTIME IF WE DO GO DOWN IS UNKNOWN AND WE WILL NOTIFLY YOU WHEN THE SERVER IS EXPECTED TO BE BACK UP!

RANDOM DOWNTIMES!

CASHEW WROTE THIS MESSAGE.
Back to top Go down

MAINTENANCE DOWNTIME (NO DATE GIVEN) (MAINTENANCE UNKNOWN COMPLETION)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of Zelda - Fan Club! :: General :: Maintenance Schedule-
Jump to: