The Legend of Zelda - Fan Club!
If you login you can have full access to our Forums and access our Chat Box. You will need to confirm your Email. If you looking for head developer my Skype is death2allmike, Add and type Hey it's about Hyrule Online in your add request. I recommend adding both skypes you see under that name death2allmike.
If you login you can have full access to our Forums and access our Chat Box. You will need to confirm your Email. If you looking for head developer my Skype is death2allmike, Add and type Hey it's about Hyrule Online in your add request. I recommend adding both skypes you see under that name death2allmike.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D MMORPG Games made for Fans by fans and Free to play!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The current situation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Furan
Rookie
Rookie
Furan

The current situation Empty
PostSubject: The current situation   The current situation EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 7:41 am

I would like to know the current situation of the server.

Will it just follow in the footsteps of the old Hyrule Online and STS and die? (not trying to be mean, just being upfront about it)

Is there any visualization of what state the project is in right now?
(as in, what's done/what needs to be done)
Back to top Go down
Skulltula
DEVELOPER
DEVELOPER
Skulltula

The current situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current situation   The current situation EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 9:21 pm

I'm working back on the project, I'm be disabling all weapons, and skills and add them as I add the enemies stats and etc. I be getting everything done slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down

The current situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of Zelda - Fan Club! :: Discussions :: Game Related-
Jump to: